07 Oct Long-Term AMA Members Honored
On May 15th, our chapter of the American Marketing Association honored 31 area marketers who have been members of the chapter for ten years or more.
The list of honorees includes marketing practitioners and educators from a wide range of industries that thrive in the Capital Region: health care, higher education, financial services, engineering, construction, printing, entertainment, video production, not-for-profits and marketing services.
The individuals who received NYCRAMA's 10+ years of membership honors are:
- Camille Aleixo, Credit Union Association of New York
- Edward Allmann, Turning Stone Resort and Casino
- David Benny, Velocity Print Solutions
- Frances Bogardus, St. Peter's Health Care Services
- Dr. Cheryl Buff, Siena College
- Christy Calicchia
- John DeCelle, SEFCU
- Dr. Raj Devasagayam, Siena College
- Wayne Evancoe, The Hortense & Louis Rubin Dialysis Center, Inc.
- Allison Faul, Comfortex Window Fashions
- Donald Finney, Donald L. Finney Associates
- Kenneth Goldfarb, Roman Catholic Diocese of Albany
- Catherine Herman, University at Albany
- Dr. John Huppertz, Union Graduate College
- Janice Joyce, Walter Snyder Printer, Inc.
- Scott Keating, Clough, Harbour & Associates, LLP
- Dennis Kennedy, Hudson Valley Community College
- Jennifer Kilcoyne, Bethlehem Chamber of Commerce
- Arte Levy, Solasus Web Solutions | Aurora Studios
- Dr. James Molinari, SUNY Oswego
- Michael Murray, BST Advisory Network, LLC
- Jamie Myers, Radius Global Market Research
- Stacey Nooney, Working Pictures, Inc.
- Diane O'Connor-Easton, DOCE Enterprises
- Jennifer Regan, MVP Health Care
- Timothy Riley, Make-a-Wish Foundation of Northeast New York
- Cornelia Schin, New York State Bar Association
- Don Simon, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
- Jan Smith, Multilogue Consulting
- Elmer Streeter, St. Peter's Health Care Services
- Deborah Testa, Credit Union Association of New York
- Raymond Witkowski, Zone 5
Congratulations to all of the honorees!
Long-term members cite several measurable benefits of membership in both the international American Marketing Association (AMA) and the local NYCRAMA chapter – all of which help marketers build the skills that keep them ahead of emerging trends, and advance their long-term professional development:
- NYCRAMA is made up of hundreds of Capital Region marketing professionals, academics and students – providing unparalleled networking opportunities and access to the best marketing minds, practices and connections in the area.
- The local chapter delivers monthly programming and networking events, featuring regional and national presenters speaking on timely topics that help marketers do their jobs even better.
- Members-only benefits for the local NYCRAMA chapter include:
- Access to the online Job Bank and Member Directory
- Access to online newsletter archives and past speaker presentations
- Discounted rates for events
- Ability to promote work via Member News submissions (published on the website and in the newsletter)
- Invitations to members-only events
- NYCRAMA members also belong to the AMA – one of the largest professional associations for marketers in the world – and its international network of over 30,000 marketers across North America. The AMA provides a wealth of resources, case studies, research and best marketing practices in an extensive online library, as well as via print, webinars, seminars and conferences.
If you're not a member, consider joining this esteemed group of marketing professionals. For more information, contact Kim Hickok at 518-275-9521.