28 Jun StartUp Town Square: Show Me the Money! Innovation in Fundraising for Nonprofits
Date(s) - 06/28/2018
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Nonprofits need to harness unique and sustainable fundraising opportunities to stand out from the crowd and generate revenue to support their mission. Learn the secrets to “ringing the cash register” from organizations who have developed innovative fundraising initiatives. Hear their stories about ideation, marketing and growing their opportunities for years to come.
- Moderator: Will Trevor, American Marketing Association
- Heather Ward, Wright Family Foundation
- Janine Kruiswijk, Autism Society of the Capital Region
- Michele Dombrowski, Schenectady ARC
- Patty Carley, Eyes Wide Open
- Ray Legere, Legere Restoration
- Robert Carreau, Schenectady Foundation
Cash bar and complimentary appetizers provided by Rare Craft Steak and Cocktails
About the URBAN CO-WORKS
URBAN CO-WORKS is the premier office environment for startups, non-profits, and other companies with one to fifty employees. Located in the heart of downtown Schenectady, NY, it is steps away from some of the best cafés, restaurants, and entertainment in the Capital Region. At URBAN CO-WORKS, members make valuable connections, participate in events and stretch their dollars in an all-inclusive office setting. Free WiFi, utilities, conference rooms, printing and a host of other amenities are included.