27 Sep StartUps: Marketing for Success!
Date(s) - 09/27/2018
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Start-up marketing presents unique challenges and opportunities and provides valuable marketing lessons to other fields. Whether you are grappling with the launch of a start-up, or considering your exit from a successful venture, how should you market the organization to the various stakeholders across the lifespan of the startup? Does the marketing strategy differ before launch, during the start-up phase, or when you are readying the business for a buyer? Start-up marketers need to be both innovative and creative in marketing the concept of their business, as well as the product or service, and they often do it on a limited budget. The panel of experts associated with the start-up community, will provide insight on start-up marketing across the lifespan of the business and attendees will gain valuable takeaways about start-up marketing that can be applied across a range of organizations and industries.
- Moderator: Will Trevor, American Marketing Association
- Jan Woodcock: Managing Director at Blackstone LaunchPad
- Peter Dean: Founder of Rendertribe
- Darrin Jahnel: Co-Founder and CEO, Jahnel Group
- V. Owen Bush: Principal at Hudson Virtual Tours
- Miguel Berger: Chief Idea Officer (Owner) of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Tech Valley & Co-Founder of Voiceter Pro LLC
- Donnie De Vito: Entrepreneur in Residence at Siena College
Cash bar and complimentary appetizers provided by Rare Craft Steak and Cocktails.
Cost of event:
Urban Co-Works members: FREE
AMA/PRSA Members: $15
Brought to you by URBAN CO-WORKS, Buzz Media Solutions, American Marketing Association New York Capital Region Chapter and Union College